Manusia ->

Monday, July 9, 2012

Gratefulness.

Today I woke up and just realize, my only God is giving me a little time to open my eyes just to look for his glorious creatures and means of living. When I'm start to give up for all of these, I just need to remember why I'm hold this for so long. Then back to reality, I'm hold this for my fate's life. Allah already wrote my beauteous story. Throughout of my life, I'd never feel like intend to stand up after tried to give up.



Our God never let us down. Exactly yea it's right and even our own choice isn't worth for us. I'm not going to remonstrate about how complicated my life is because there's a lot of people out there are hardly to find their own happiness nor how to be like blithesome for all day long. Life's taught me how to be happy when I'm not eventho smile and also taught me how to calm down myself & deal with surroundings.

Now I would like to thank to my Only God for having lovely parents & siblings & family and a gallant special one, for sure. Thanks for answered my silent-questioned.

-
Loved one, 7676.