Manusia ->

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Perhaps?

Drowse is killing me. I'm gonna sleep, like forever. I just need a rest.

Well and weather isn't worth to me, at all. Tomorrow (friday, saturday, sunday) I have possession of camping. I'd loves it but I don't know if I could stand there for like 2 nights & 3 days without phone & twitter & blogging & surf-ing internet. Today was just unlucky day for me since everything's ruined up my school's uniform. But then today was changed to in the extreme of lucky day ahead when he walked in front of me then he was like *smiling..to...me* omg sounds weird but the way he pronounced 'S' was incredibly cute!

Did we ever talked about ourself? Goodluck for your life bro. Benediction was needed. I'd hoped my prayer will be fulfilled. Your big exam is just around the corner. As I said before, you're going to faced plentiful of challenges and did you remember what handsel I gave you on last 25/4? It's not mine, anymore. It's yours. Your passion up ;)




"I won't give up."

Loved one,
7676.