Manusia ->

Friday, September 7, 2012

New day starts.

Always appreciate for everything. As I said, there's a side that I couldn't see yet because there's some reason and there's hidden happiness by something that I've been throughout my stories life. Thank to my only God, Allah. Allah listens me. Allah has been listened to my silent-prayer. Never expected that my dreams and my wishlists would be fulfilled by a thousand of happiness. I coundn't explain my feelings right now through a words. A words aint enough to me. Finally I caught myself smiling without........faking and falsifies it.

It is necessary, then, to cultivate the habit of being gratefulfor every good thing that comes to us, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in yourgratitude. If people offer their help or wisdom as you go through life, accept it gratefully. You can learn much from those who have gone before you. But never be afraid or hesitant to step off the accepted path and head off in your own direction,

If your heart tells you that it's the right way for you.

Always believe that you will ultimately succeed at whatever you do, and never forget the value of persistence, discipline, and determination. You are meant to be whatever you dream of becoming. The world has enough beautiful mountains and meadows, spectacular skies and serene lakes. It has enough lush forests, flowered fields and sandy beaches. It has plenty of stars and the promise of a new sunrise and sunset every day. What the world needs more of is people to appreciate and enjoy it.





With arms outstretched I thank. With heart beating gratefully I love. With body in health I jump for joy. With spirit full I live. Till then, Assalamualaikum.  x

-
Loved one,
7676.